We are excited to welcome you back to PDWeek 2021, taking place [virtually] November 22-26, 2021. Do you or any of your team members have a formal presentation to contribute to PDWeek 2021? Our Call for Proposals is an open invitation for you to submit your topic or session of choice, for consideration. For PD Week 2021 we are committed to increasing the presence of presenters, participants, organizations and vendors.
fmi*igf places high value on topics/sessions that provide:
• High quality content, including: title, session description and learning objectives
• New information, emerging and/or innovative approaches, practices or techniques
• Case studies, success stories & lessons learned by the organization itself
• Specialized topics related to key practice areas of PDWeek 2021
The deadline to submit topics/sessions is May 31, 2021.
To submit your proposal, please complete the following fields:
• Deadline for submission: May 31, 2021
• Notification of acceptance: June 15, 2021
• Deadline for final presentation submission: October 1, 2021
Do you have a speaker recommendation you would like to share with us? If you have seen a particularly impactful speaker that would fit within one of the four major themes for PD Week 2021, we would love to hear about it! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and send us a name of the speaker and make sure to let us know what they spoke about and why you loved their talk.
If you have any other questions, please contact Gosia Skrobutan at email@example.com.